Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1...

So I guess as a new blogger, I can recap the events of the day or post something before heading to dreamland...Day 1 of being a blogger was quite liberating to say the least! Being able to speak my mind to this "virtual" world regardless of who is listening is kind of cool...

If you want to catch up with me in the "real" world I will be attending the following "civic" meetings this week...Oh yeah as a FYI I do not like meetings...I like ACTION!!

Anyway, here is quick schedule for the week

Tuesday-Education Taskforce Meeting at KKC -5:30pm-7pm
Wednesday-Englewood Community Cultural Planning Council at Hamilton Park Cultural Center-5pm-7pm
Thursday-Village Mentor Night at Robeson High School (Hubby Bday)& Maybe Harlem Globetrotters Game?? 4pm-7pm
Friday-Greater Englewood Coalition Meeting 5:30pm-7pm
Saturday-Docs & Dialogue Pre-Screening Event at Hamilton Park Cultural Center-1pm-4pm

Yep....its a busy yet fulfilling week ahead and I intend to enjoy every bit of it!

Until next time...TAKE ACTION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment