Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello from Ghana!!!

Just wanted to send another thank you for all the words of encouragement and donations received before my to trip to Ghana, Africa!!

By the time you receive this post, I am probably settling in at One Africa a beautiful wellness resort here in Ghana!! On Tuesday, we will visit the Abira Primary School and assist them with any work they need to help build this educational institute for their village.

I just wanted to personally thank all the RAGE members who contributed to Abira school project before my departure, your donation is greatly appreciated!! I am taking a lot of pictures and cannot wait to share them with you all!!

Again, thank you for all you do and I look forward to seeing you upon my return! I am ever so happy to make my dream a reality...So as always TAKE ACTION to CREATE the life you truly desire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment